The international Photo Fair is held in the town of Bièvres, 15 kilometres south-west of Paris, in the Essonne Department. It is organized by the Paris Val-de-Bièvre Photoclub , the originator of the Fair, with the support of the municipal authorities of Bièvres and numerous partners.
The fairgrounds are located in the centre of Bièvres, near the Town Hall (Mairie).
Opening hours :
Second-hand and antique photography market:
- Saturday September 11, 2021 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday September 12, 2021 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
New equipment and services market:
- Saturday September 11, 2021 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday September 12, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday September 12, 2021 only from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Exhibitors: please see “exhibitors” tab.
- If you wish to contact us: click here
- Press: click here
Information to follow
Exhibitors: please see “exhibitors” tab.
Contact: click here
Press: click here
N.B.: No automobile traffic will be allowed within the fairgrounds on Saturday from 1 to 6 p.m. or on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Consequently, no vehicle access will be possible during those hours.