The best way to get here is by public transit from Paris.
The Fair is accessible from the Bièvres station on the RER C rail line.
- By RER C line (direction: Versailles Chantiers) to Bièvres station
- By RER B line (direction: Saint Rémy-lès-Chevreuses) to Massy-Palaiseau, then transfer to RER C line to Bièvres
- By Transilien N line from Gare Montparnasse , transfer at Versailles-Chantiers to the RER C line to Bièvres.
By Underground or Bus
From Châtillon-Montrouge (end of Métro line 13) to Mairie de Bièvres.
On Saturday there is a tramway service, line T6 from Châtillon Montrouge to Meudon-la-Forêt then bus n° 15 (direction: Massy) to the centre of Bièvres. (Infrequent return trams.)
Bus schedules : www.transdev-idf.com/horaire-ligne-15-mobicaps_006?j=2017-06-03
11.2 kilometres (7 miles) and a good uphill climb from Châtillon-Montrouge (end of metro-line 13) !
- From Paris, Porte de Châtillon take the D906 straight to Clamart, then the N118 heading toward Chartres and exit immediately at “Bièvres”.
- From Paris, Pont de Sèvres take the N118 to Bièvres.
Use the PSA parking lot and take the free shuttle (every 15 minutes from 7:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.)
Return shuttles leave from the Mairie de Bièvres every 15 minutes from 7:45 a.m. to 7 p.m.
GPS coordinates: parking PSA, 2 route de Gisy, Vélizy-Villacoublay
From the N118 take exit 4.1 to the “Zone artisanale de Vélizy-Villacoublay”.
From the Petit-Clamart intersection take the A86 off-ramp (direction “Vélizy-Villacoublay” to the N118, remain in the right-hand lane and exit immediately at exit 4.1 to
then at the roundabout take the second right and at the next roundabout take the third exit. The parking lot will be 200 metres on your left.