The best way to get here is by public transit from Paris.
The Fair is accessible from the Bièvres station on the RER C rail line.
- By RER C line (direction: Versailles Chantiers) to Bièvres station
- By RER B line (direction: Saint Rémy-lès-Chevreuses) to Massy-Palaiseau, then transfer to RER C line to Bièvres
- By Transilien N line from Gare Montparnasse , transfer at Versailles-Chantiers to the RER C line to Bièvres.
By Underground or Bus
From Châtillon-Montrouge (end of Métro line 13) to Mairie de Bièvres.
On Saturday there is a tramway service, line T6 from Châtillon Montrouge to Meudon-la-Forêt then bus n° 15 (direction: Massy) to the centre of Bièvres. (Infrequent return trams.)
Bus schedules : www.transdev-idf.com/horaire-ligne-15-mobicaps_006?j=2017-06-03
11.2 kilometres (7 miles) and a good uphill climb from Châtillon-Montrouge (end of metro-line 13) !
The PSA parking lot will be available free of charge on Saturday afternoon and Sunday, and will be linked by shuttle bus to the fairgrounds. GPS: parking de PSA, 2 route de Gisy à Velizy-Villacoublay.
- From the Porte de Châtillon take the D906 straight to Petit Clamart, then the N118 heading toward Chartres and exit immediately at “Bièvres”.
- From the Pont de Sèvres take the N118 to Bièvres.
- From the N118 take exit 4.1 to the “Zone artisanale de Vélizy-Villacoublay.
- From the Petit-Clamart intersection take the A86 off-ramp (direction “Vélizy-Villacoublay”) to the N118, remain in the right-hand lane and exit immediately at exit 4.1 to Bièvres/Vélizy-Villacoublay/Citroën/Eurospace, then at the roundabout take the second right and at the next roundabout take the third exit. The parking lot will be 200 metres on your left.
- Saturday June 1 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. every 15 minutes
First shuttle leaves PSA parking lot at 1 p.m.; last at 6:30 p.m. (no shuttle at 3:45 p.m. or at 5:00 p.m.)
First shuttle leaves Bièvres Town Hall (Mairie) at 1:15 p.m.; last at 6:45 p.m. (no shuttle at 3:30 p.m. or at 4:45 p.m.)
- Sunday June 2 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. every 15 minutes
Leaving PSA parking lot from 7:45 a.m. to 6:45 P.M.
Leaving Bièvres Town Hall from 8:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.