The international Photo Fair is held in the town of Bièvres, 15 kilometres south-west of Paris, in the Essonne Department. It is organized by the Paris Val-de-Bièvre Photoclub , the originator of the Fair, with the support of the municipal authorities of Bièvres and numerous partners.
The fairgrounds are located in the centre of Bièvres, near the Town Hall (Mairie).
Second-hand and antique photography market:
- Saturday June 1, 2019 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday June 2, 2019 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
New equipment and services market:
- Saturday June 1, 2019 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday June 2, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday June 2 2019 only from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Exhibitors: please see “exhibitors” tab.
Contact: click here
Press: click here
N.B.: No automobile traffic will be allowed within the fairgrounds on Saturday from 1 to 6 p.m. or on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Consequently, no vehicle access will be possible during those hours.