The international Photo Fair is held in the town of Bièvres, 15 kilometres south-west of Paris, in the Essonne Department. It is organized by the Paris Val-de-Bièvre Photoclub , the originator of the Fair, with the support of the municipal authorities of Bièvres and numerous partners.
Second-hand and antique photography market:
- Saturday June 2, 2018 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday June 3, 2018 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
New equipment and services market:
- Saturday June 2, 2018 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday June 3, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday June 3 2018 only from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Exhibitors: please see “exhibitors” tab.
Contact: click here
Press: click here
N.B.: No automobile traffic will be allowed within the fairgrounds on Saturday from 1 to 5:30 p.m. or on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Consequently, no vehicle access will be possible during those hours.