The best way to get here is by public transportation.
- By RER C line (direction: Versailles Chantiers) to Bièvres station
- By RER B line (direction: Saint Rémy-lès-Chevreuse) to Massy-Palaiseau, then transfer to RER C (direction Versailles-Chantiers) line to Bièvres
- By Transilien N line from Gare Montparnasse, transfer at Versailles-Chantiers to the RER C (direction Massy-Palaiseau) line to Bièvres
- From France provinces or foreign countries, by the TGV (high speed train) station Massy-Palaiseau, take at this station the RER-C line (direction Versailles-Chantiers) to Bièvres.
- From Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle Airport : take RER B line (see above)
- From Orly Airport : take Orly-Val automatic train to Antony station, then RER B line (see above).
By Underground or Bus
On Saturday, from Châtillon-Montrouge (end of Métro line 13) there is a tramway service, line T6 to Vélizy 2 then bus n°15 (direction: Massy) to the centre of Bièvres. One bus per hour. Check out bus return schedules. Beware, no bus 15 on Sundays.
Bus schedules : www.transdev-idf.com/horaire-ligne-15-mobicaps_006?j=2017-06-03
11.2 kilometres (7 miles) and a good uphill climb from Châtillon-Montrouge (end of metro-line 13) !
From the Porte de Châtillon take the D906 straight to Clamart, then the N118 heading toward Chartres and exit immediately at “Bièvres”.
From the Pont de Sèvres take the N118 to Bièvres.
Use the PSA parking lot and take the free shuttle (every 15 minutes from 7:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.)
Return shuttles leave from the Mairie de Bièvres every 15 minutes from 7:45 a.m. to 7 p.m.
GPS coordinates: parking PSA, 2 route de Gisy, 78140 Vélizy-Villacoublay
From the N118 take exit 4.1 to the “Zone artisanale de Vélizy-Villacoublay”.
From the Petit-Clamart intersection take the A86 off-ramp (direction “Vélizy-Villacoublay” to the N118, remain in the right-hand lane and exit immediately at exit 4.1 to
then at the roundabout take the second right and at the next roundabout take the third exit. The parking lot will be 200 metres on your left.